Sunday 17 February 2013

Busy weekend

Hey all.. sorry I've been absent for a few days. I've been busy with other life things.. like getting a new car as my old one was dying and everytime I took it out it seemed as though something else went wrong with it! Well I now have a nice new (ish) shiny black Renault Clio to travel around in.

I also went hat shopping for my sons wedding in June and managed to find the perfect hat to hire for the event. Pictures below

I also went and collected my long overdue specs as I sat on mine in December and I had been managing with a very old prescription pair.

I also had to finish my next CJ page instalment as they have to be posted tomorrow. They are all finished now but I can't share them yet until I know my next recipient has received hers then I can upload.

Thats all I have time for this morning but take care and enjoy the rest of the weekend :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment