Sunday 2 June 2013

UKS May week 4 challenge

Here is my take on this weeks UKS Week 4 challenge.

This is a quick post as I'm off out soon, but I wanted to get this blog going again so here goes:


It shows my DH when we were on holiday in Norfolk in 2011.. we had a lovely time with our two dogs. 

The challenge was to use a sketch and add pink or blue (guess which one I used!) and then use stamps or punches.. so I used punches. The 'flower' on the right is a die cut and I joined 3 together to make it tall enough. I then added flower 'chips' and the die cut humming bird.. the good thing was that I could use some scraps up on this one. Even the background paper was a 'random' piece of paper left over from a kit. I then used a small ink pad to smudge the ink behind the photo.

I did 7 other LO's at a 12 hour crop I squeezed in yesterday and I will blog them as and when I can.


4 comments:

  1. Great take on the challenge, Elaine. The flower strip & bird are great on a masculine page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page - I particularly like the painty-ness (is that a word!?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super page and 7 pages in 12 hours that is some going - can't wait to see them :)

    ReplyDelete