Monday 17 June 2013

Wedding day photos

Lovely, lovely day on Saturday at my sons wedding..

I now have the most beautiful Daughter in Law and the happiest son in the world. Everything went brilliantly well and we received so many compliments. I'm not going to bore you with too many photos but I know some of you have asked to see the photos so here goes.



The happy couple


I'm the one in the hat!                                                                The beautiful bride


 DH, DIL, DS, me, DS2 & my Mum (aged 83)

  
and then we became 5!

Me and my two nieces
The first kiss


The first dance

The room

The tables (the top table was dressed later)

The brides bouquet
The back of the dress
The bridesmaids

Me leaving the ceremony

So happy together

The Venue

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful bride, handsome groom. Elaine you look lovely, very happy and your outfit just perfect love the colours. Lots of scrapping to do once you return the suits etc lol. So glad you all enjoyed such a special day. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all of you - it looked like you had the perfect day, just as we did. Thnaks for sharing your lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos Elaine (glad you pointed out that you are the one in the hat!! lol) Your son does look very happy and the venue looks super :)
    Wishing the happy couple all the best for the future xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous photo's Elaine looks like everyone had a wonderful day and you all looked gorgeous! Congrats to the happy couple hugs x

    ReplyDelete