Sunday 12 April 2015

CKCB Challenge NO 2

Here is my second blog post of the day.. I know.. it's a miracle! 

So.. I'll keep it brief! 


The prompt over on the CKCB blog was to uses this picture as inspiration. 
... so I created the card below. 



I used a Stampin' Up stamp set and framelits die cut that my dear friend Sue from Frankiesues Blogspot lent me to stamp and emboss the pram shape and cut it out. I managed to get a bit of red embossing powder in the pink powder, which in this instance proved opportunistic as the only PP I had that was remotely girly in my CKCB Kit was a deep pink so this bought the two pieces together. The background paper was the reverse of a piece of blue paper shown in my kit post. 

I also stamped the sentiment with the same kit and added an enamel dot in the deep pink/red to bring it all together. A quick card and it's now ready to go out the next time I hear of a baby girl being born. I'm sure it won't be long as a few of my sons friends are expecting babies!!

Anyway.. I still have another LO to load.. so remember to pop back now!

Elaine
x





3 comments:

  1. A clever card Elaine and how opportune was it to match those red spots in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - I always have those kind of little booboos that turn out okay in the end!

    ReplyDelete