Saturday 30 April 2016

Anotherchallenge layout from me

Morning all..

Just a quick one from me as I'm off to a card crop today.. I'm all packed and ready to go!

This time I went to the Scrap Our Stash blog for inspiration, and found this sketch and challenge.



This is the layout I created and I used, from the lists, Jade, and Jillibean Soup letters and a journaling card from the first one. (Iknow I'm supposed to only pick one, it was just the way it worked out) then I used Kaisercraft Hummingbird papers and added lavender from the final list.

I called it The Oldies as the donkeys were both over 50 years old..and my Mum, pictured, was 85 years young.

Well that's it.. do pop by again soon.

Elaine
x





7 comments:

  1. Great take on the Sketch +3 challenge!Fun pictures and great emballishments! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash! Åsa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page, really like the blue paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice layout. Love your background paper. Thanks for joining us at SOS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful take on the sketch challenge. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice. I like the sketch and the layout is lovely. Tou are scrapping like a star at the moment! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely, I like the sweetness that your bird elements add to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe the donkeys are 50! I had no idea they could be so old :-)

    The take on the sketch and challenge is really great and this is a very pretty, sweet layout. Lots of visual interest!

    ReplyDelete