Monday 9 May 2016

Paper Craft Crew Card Challenge Sketch no 193

Morning all

Well.. after a whole weekend of scrapping.. I felt the need to create a card.. so, I knew just where to go for inspiration! Where? The Paper Craft Crew site of course... especially as last week I was lucky enough to be chosen as one of their 'TopPicks' for the card featured here

Now..whether it was because it was the first time I'd entered their challenge I don't know..but if they really liked it..I am thrilled! So, as suggested I added their Top Pick button on my blog so that any time I, or you, want inspiration I can just click on it..and voila! There it is.

Of course, this gave me the perfect excuse to try out again for another sketch,, this time, this one here


and from this sketch I came up with this. I chose the colours to go with the May 'Ice Cream colours' card inspiration over on UKS


I used the Stampin Up Gorgeous Grunge stamp, Six Sided Sampler stamp set, Stampin Up hexagon punch (the small one) Happiest Birthday wishes stamp set and I used a piece of SU  vellum Winter Wonderland dotty background (which I had included in my Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog May kit)  and finished it off with a piece of bakers twine and gold enamel dots.. also included in my May Magic Memories kit

T





11 comments:

  1. Good use of the hexagon's shapes Elaine .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you have 'hexagonised' the sketch :-) Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like the white space with these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute - I like that you changed the circles to hexagons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is gorgeous.Love the hexagons and the touches of gold.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific card! Really like the hexagons. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! I love how you used the hexagon stamp set - what a creative idea for the challenge. Thanks for joining the Paper Craft Crew Challenge :) --Rina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Elaine, Lovely card! I love how you used the hexagons. You rocked the sketch. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew. ~Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty, the hexagons look fantastic for this sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! I love the hexagons!

    ReplyDelete