Wednesday 7 September 2016

WOYWW 379

Good morning hot deskers...
Not sure what I mean? Hop on over to Julias gaff (lol)...for the What's on Your Wordesk Wednesday to find out more.

I hope I'm going to have more time to visit all your desks this week as Mum seems so much better and is therefore taking less time to care for.

This week, instead of my table, I am showing you my desk again.. all neat and tidy with some unfinished Christmas cards.. I can't show them to you yet though as they are for my DT at Merly Impressions for October. I'm getting ahead as I am going away in a couple of weeks and want them finished before I go.  



You may remember that I had a 'play date' (lol) last week so here is what I made then.. two little canvases with a Christmas theme. I'm going to get a couple of frames to set them in.




I also had a crop on Saturday and, as I've been getting good use out of my newly rediscovered Cameo, I managed 6 layouts..yep 6! I'm so pleased. I cut the files before I  went of course.

First this one.. using the sketch for Stuck?! Challenge Blog.. using fabric as the large central grey strip too. Photo taken back in June for our 36th Wedding Anniversary




Then this one also celebrating our wedding anniversary in June.


I also made this one for the White and One challenge blog.. this month yellow was the order of the day so here is mine. I used yellow mist on the paper and added the Cameo SVG cut then layered all the soft elements, tag and title.




Then this one of my little GD Amber when I (rather wickedly) gave her a piece of lemon to try! her face was a picture so of course it had to be scrapped. I used my kit from the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog for this one.



Then this which was a photo I was really keen to scrap as it was a really great moment when DH and GD were playing hide and seek around a huge tree in Penshurst Place. I used my Counterfeit Kit again for this one.



I used a sketch from Turtle Crafts UK to join in there new weekly Thursdayskecth challenge. They are a new monthly kit shop so if you're in to scrapbooking they are well worth a look.



Then this one for another sketch challenge over on the Stick it Down blog. My GD watering the plants (well her feet actually..lol) and again I used my Counterfeit Kit.



Finally I made a quick tag too.. here for a beach themed challenge on FB.



So that's it! Not much to see... lol

Thanks for stopping by.. do call back soon.

Elaine xx




36 comments:

  1. Lots of lovely makes Elaine. You have certainly been busy.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here comes an "oo-er missus" moment .. looks like you have the same drawers as I do!!!! Fab desk today and LOVELY projects too

    Happy WOYWW

    Kathyk
    #22

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber's face was a picture!! I still look like that now if I suck a lemon slice 😃 I loved all your LOs, especially the black and white anniversary one, very elegant indeed and fab pics of you lovebirds!
    Hugs, LLJ 7 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A VERY tidy desk and awesome projects! Loving your mini drawers. I have a unit too and plan to buy more when I can get a bigger desk! Thanks for visiting earlier! Enjoy your week! zsuzsa #25

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're right to frame those little canvases, they are beautiful. Great use of the cameo on your lo's, I used it also last week, it is sometimes frustrating but it is amazing how detailed it can cut. happy WOYWW Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, you've been very, very crafty. I just cannot get over the depth and details of those canvases. Lovely work all around.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Elaine - busy busy busy. Your LOs with the cut files from the Cameo are rather inspirational. I've got one too - but mine is only an A4 jobby. DH is threatening to treat me to the bigger one but I need to be using my current one more now before I will commit to the cost. Plus they keep bringing out new ones!

    Your craft room is very neat and tidy, an oasis of calm and inspiration... love it.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Morti @24

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely layouts - the black swirly one is so elegant, I love that cut out design. Your canvases are gorgeous too, they will look stunning framed and on the wall.
    Hope you have a great week,
    Diana #21

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely projects and great work desk.

    Lilian B # 33

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pleased to hear your mum is feeling better. Great projects on the go and love those two canvases especially. Have a great woyww, Angela x 17

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha!Ha!Ha! Elaine! "Not Much To See!" Grin... what a fun post to read and look through... You have been ONE BUSY LADY! Reading your comment about Christmas Cards gave my stomach a turn as I realized I haven't started mine yet. Oops! Your Mixed Media canvases gave me goosebumps they are so beautiful and all those lovely scrapbooking pages.... SWOON. I will be coming back later this week to do this mammoth post justice! Thank you for popping by earlier today, Smile Scrapbook Lynne WOYWW#9

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Elaine, Loving your LOs. Really like your canvasses.

    Glad your mum is doing better.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sue #12

    ReplyDelete
  13. glad your Mum is recovering. another Christmas card maker.. great layouts, sounds like a very productive crop. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your canvases are really cool, but I love your scrapbooking style! Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Chris P #30

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Eliane. So happy to hear that your mom is doing better this week and boy have you been busy. Loving your LO and those canvases you did on your play date are simply beautiful. Thanks for visiting me earlier and have a splendid c dative week. Hugs ~Anne L#5

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a sweet page. Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down.
    Colleen--Design Team
    http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! You've been very busy! LOVE all of your projects and also love the photo of your desk! Thank you so much for joining in all the Anniversary fun over at Stuck?! Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You've certainly been very productive! Those canvases are so lush and lovely and that "Lemon Lips" layout is adorable - what a priceless set of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a sweet yellow themed page – love it. Many thanks for sharing with us on White … with 1.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Goodness, Elaine. One busy lady! Thank you for your visit and your kind words. It's not going to be easy - John has been around for so long I my life. I feel a bit like a spare part at the moment - with unending oceans of time each day! I had been John's full time carer for a long time.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #4

    ReplyDelete
  21. Glad things are improving and love the canvasses and layouts.
    Thanks for visiting my desk already
    Kyla #18

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE LOVE LOVE your LOs, I really ought to get back into my scrapping, think you may have given me a nudge. Gorgeous Chrimbo Canvases too and I do love a neat and tidy desk.

    I'm way behind this week, stuff started up and I got totally exhausted by Wednesday night!

    Thanks for visiting me BJ#15

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love that you used the Stick It Down Sketch in coordination with your Counterfeit kit. What a great way to use up your stash and create beautiful projects! Thanks for joining us this month.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Loving photos! That a perfect background paper for this page. Thanks for sharing with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh MY!! Love that you added fabric to page and your emojis are too fun!!
    Great use of the sketch
    Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches! - we're celebrating all month!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow what great pages, love your take on the Stuck?! Sketches sketch, it is so pretty! Thank you for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches! PS I just have to add, I love your space so bright ad pretty. CAn i ask what is the colourful item o the left side of the photo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are mini RUBs (Really Useful Boxes). They come in a tower of 12 and I have three of them. I store all my tiny embellishments in them, like tiny bows, candi dots, novelty buttons, tassels etc. They are so handy to have them so accessible. Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post.

      Delete
  27. Love the colours, great layouts. Thanks for creating with us at SID!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a great collection! I'm here to see the Stick It Down layout, thanks for joining us Elaine - it's a fab take on the sketch.
    I love your white with one layout too, and thanks for the gentle nudge to get 'desking' again :D
    Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  29. What pretty things you got done!!! This is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow lots of gorgeous work! Thanks for playing along at WW1. :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow you've been very busy. Love your take on the Stick It Down sketch. Your granddaughter is so cute. Love all the cute floral and butterfly embellishments. Thanks so much for joining us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Feels like I just ate a scrappy banquet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the die-cut you used behind your photo. Awesome! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Very pretty page, love the die-cut also. Thanks for joining in with us at WW1 :-)

    ReplyDelete