Monday 17 October 2016

Catch up post for Merly Impressions

Forgive me followers for I have sinned! It has been three long weeks since my last post and I apologise!

Today I am bringing you a catch up post of my Design team inspirations for Merly Impressions.

Firstly I am sharing my DT post for a Sweetie Basket made with the delectable Christmas collection Silent Night



More details here on this post

Then I have a Christmas Layout to share using the same collection


More details on this layout here

There is another selection of cards here too that I made with the lovely Glisten Incandescent foil paper from Kaisercraft too that you can also get from Merly Impressions shop .

Of course there will be many more design team projects to share too..but all in good time.. patience is a virtue! Lol






Each of these cards are made with this sketch here from Paper Craft Crew sketch 214..

So that's it for today... thanks for stopping by.. do remember to follow Merly Impressions too for up to date info on Kaisercraft newly released collections.
Elaine
x



3 comments:

  1. Elaine, LOVE all of the cards you made with the sketch! You totally rocked and were very productive. Love your basket as well. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've been busy, Elaine! (I think your readers should forgive your lapse in posting - I think you've made up for it, in productivity!) You really must've liked our sketch challenge, because you sure made some awesome cards; I love the variations you've created. Thanks so much for joining us, and sharing your projects for our Paper Craft Crew challenge. ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS! Love the card and layout at the top of your post. :)

    ReplyDelete