Wednesday 7 December 2016

Good Morning all

I'm not quite sure where three weeks have gone since my last post..but I'm back with a picture heavy catch up!

Firstly, the reason you're all here.. to see what's on my work desk! Here it is.. with the elements to make my December Daily. I'm a couple of days behind.. but I'm impressed that I've even managed to make a start! lol



If you're wondering why I'm showing you my desk, it's because it's Wednesday.. the day that Julia from The Stamping Ground blog hosts her What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday. Do hop on over for a look!

Then I'm on to my list of projects..

First these two for challenges over on UKScrappers 


Two cards: One for a dear friend who lost her Mum last week. One for my 90 year old Aunt who lives in Florida.. a word of warning..make flat cards if sending to the US.. it cost me £3.50 to send it out there!



Next a selection of the 60+ cards I made to send to friends and family for Christmas


Next a needle felted penguin I made at a recent workshop.. expect to see more of this as I loved it! lol


Then, something more unusual, one of three fans I made to celebrate my Nieces wedding on the 19th of December. She is getting married in the Dominican Republic and she wanted 3 personalised fans for her bridesmaids as it will be hot out there.


Next some layouts for my DT work at Merly Impressions using the Party Time collection


and this one using the Glisten Collection


and some bottle tags using the same papers


and finally.. one of my GD opening the Advent calendar I made her last year 


Just before I go though.. I thought I'd share what I've been up to in the last couple of days.... trimming my trees! lol




Apart from crafting.. I have been very busy visiting my Mum who is currently in hospital so I've been coming home and making things in order to de-stress..hence the plethora of items I've made..lol

Lastly.. in my previous post I promised a giveaway for all my followers.. as the end of the month has gone I closed the giveaway and used a random number generator to discover that dear Toni from  My World...Sort Of blog was the winner. I will be contacting you soon Toni to send your goodie parcel on its way to you.

All that remains is to wish you all a happy week..and to say hope I will be joining you again next week..Mum dependent. I will be blog hopping and leaving comments as soon as I can but please bear with me if it isn't necessarily today.

Elaine
x














12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO and cards and amazing Xmas projects. All stunning and you have put up your trees. You have achieved so much in the week.
    sandra de @9

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh you have been so busy. I've completed the decorations at work but haven't even thought about making a start at home.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How rude of me...I left off the BIG thank you for drawing me in your giveaway. I will go and stand on the naughty step when I get a spare few minutes LOL
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elaine, gorgeous trees, and I love the fans. How beautiful. Very nice sympathy card too. Back from appt, still not got a date! Surgeon not in clinic, saw a registrar, who has to speak with the surgeon about a date, so not exactly a happy bunny. Does look like it may well be mid Jan, as they have no surgery list next week, and then it's Christmas week. Oh well, it is what it is, and thats all. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It may have cost £3.50 but it'll be money well spent as I'm sure she'll love that card, so pretty. Your house looks very festive and sparkly, I think I'll have to decorate my house tomorrow now!
    Hugs, LLJ 7 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was thinking how prolific you'd been, now I see why... hope your Mum is better soon. Love the trees. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many beautiful goodies you've made! Love the felted penguin. So very cute. All your scrapbook pages look wonderful as do the cards. I know it's really expensive to send things. I used to send the calendar I make my Mum (quite bulky but not too heavy) for about $14 to England, flat rate priority envelope. Now that same envelope costs $33!!! I sent it first class instead but it still cost me $22. Ouch.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sharon K #21

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah Elaine, your Christmas trimmings look absolutely gorgeous. Totally get the need to de-stress, and sending love to your Mum and strength vibes to you, visiting is exhausting on a prolonged basis. And hey, how beautifully you de-stress, crikey, so much better than slumping in a chair and eating!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my you have made so many beautiful things. Your granddaughter is gorgeous. Anne x #16

    ReplyDelete
  10. My, you certainly have been busy and everything is so beautiful! Creating things is a great way to de-stress.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you have been busy! Fabulous layouts, cards, penguin and trees! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your penguin! How cute is its hat! May have to give one of these a go!
    In fact all of your creations so far have been pretty amazing! ��

    ReplyDelete