Sunday 19 November 2017

Mint Wishes from Kaisercraft Scrapbook Layout

Good morning all
Thanks for joining us again today to see what we’ve all been creating using the fabulous collections released last month. To give you some ongoing inspiration on how to use your fab new collections, the design team have been working hard on creating some extra special projects to inspire you. I do hope you will glean some ideas from them!
So..that said, here is my first offering using the wonderful Gingerbread Cookie die cut paper from the Mint Wishes Kaisercraft collection.
image
To make my layout I first took the Fresh PIne paper and gutted it to make a frame for the paper. I then mounted the die cut paper to it. Next I took the Baubles mini designer stencil and used Transparent Matte texture paste with it to create a patterned background behind where I knew I was going to mount the photo cluster. Once it was dried I used a Kaisergel pen to trace the outline to make it pop.
image
I then took pieces of the Shiver paper and some collectables to create long pennants behind the photo that I had mounted on Kraft Cardstock and a piece of the Forest Paper too. I mounted this on foam mounting tape and then added two die cut baubles from the collectables pack on foam mounting tape too. On the first one I added a pearl string from my stash and in the second one I coloured in my dotted line to create a string using the Kaisergel Pens.
image
Next I took a Kaisercraft star, similar to this one, from my stash and heat embossed it after first inking it with the Island ink pad.
image
Finally I tucked a few collectables around the photo cluster and on the layout and I used Joy as the title too. The photo is of my grand-daughter opening her advent calender for the first time..and I think her face has ‘Joy’ written all over it don’t you? I also used the saying from the Sticker Sheet.
Thanks for stopping by..don’t forget to let us know you’ve visited. Have fun!
Elaine
x

No comments:

Post a Comment