Thursday 16 November 2017

White with one scrapbook layout.

Good morning all. 

Today I am showing you this layout I created using inspiration from the White with One  blog. This month they shared a challenge to create a layout using Pineapple Dream yellow. 

Now, as luck would have it, I love yellow..one of my favourite colours to scrap with..so this went straight on to my 'to do' list. 

Anyway.. here it is 

I started with a texture paste and stencil background then added yellow watercolour. I then painted some chipboard shapes and layered them beneath the photo and added cheesecloth and cotton thread.

I then added the photo on yellow card and mounted this and finished it off with clusters of flowers, pearls and a heavy spritz of Tattered Angels mist. The title was die cut from the same card the photo was backed on and is by Kaisercraft. I cannot tell you how useful this die is! 

Thanks for stopping by to see my creation. 

Elaine
x



5 comments:

  1. Your layout is beautiful! Good luck with the design team. Thank you for playing along with us at White ... with 1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. The black and white photo really lifts of the background. Fabulously embellished too.
    Thanks for joining us at White ... with 1.
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely page and using a black and white photo makes it complete. Thank you for joining us at White.. with 1 this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful layout. I love your clusters. Thanks for joining us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photo in black and white just finishes your layout off perfectly.
    Thank you for joining us at White with One this month.

    ReplyDelete